Trusted Manufacturing for Tight Tolerances and Tough Materials
Villa machine prides itself in the quality of its manufacturing services — in particular, its ability to produce parts with dimensions that are consistently precise, down to the hundredths of a millimeter. These exceptional products make us a reliable choice for even the most exacting industries. When quality is not an option and reliability is at a premium, you can count on Villa Machine.
- Superior Accuracy
- True positions closer than 0.0004in (0.01mm)
- Tight flatness, parallelism, and perpendicularity tolerances
- Superior surface finishes (32rms or better on most parts)
With brand new, state of the art milling centers, and high-end CAD/CAM software, we offer high accuracy, repeatability, and flexibility for your most demanding requirements. We can fit parts up to 40” x 84” and sometimes bigger. Tolerances as tight as 0.0002”. Right angle milling. Vacuum workholding. 4th axis rotary machining. 50,000 rpm air spindles.
Accurate, fast, powerful, that’s how we would describe our turning centers. With a broad range of experience across a variety of materials and complex features, there’s not much that escapes our capabilities. We have experience with clean, dry, temperature-controlled turning of sensitive plastics like PEEK, UHMW, nylon, GFRP, ABS, Delrin and more. We offer hard turning up to 70 Rockwell C. With a Ø20” x 59” capacity, live tooling, live C axis milling and indexing, we are able to turn, drill, and mill large-diameter tubing right in the machine.
- With our wire EDM we can produce parts with tolerances as tight as 0.0001 inch.
- Very small quantities of oddly shaped parts can be produced on a wire EDM without special fixturing.
- Wire EDM can produce very small features on hardened parts with little more effort than any other material.
- Our surface grinders are extremely accurate within less than 0.0001in.
- We can grind parts flat within less than 0.0002 inch and finishes better than 16rms.
- We provide high precision TIG welding services.
- TIG welding is the choice of most professionals and provides a clean, strong, low distortion weld.
- We can, and have machined weldments over 30 inches tall within 0.0008in or less flatness, parallelism, and perpendicularity.
- We have the capability to waterjet parts over 3in thick and tolerances as close as 0.005 inch.
- With abrasive waterjet we can cut materials such as hardened steel and stone.
- Waterjet is faster than many other non-linear cutting processes, does not leave a heat affected zone like flame, plasma, or laser cutting, and imparts little, or no stress into the material.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- We have bending capability, and can bend most materials less than 0.25 inch thick.
- We offer precision assembly services including dowel pins, bushings, bearings, screws, adhesives, and more.
Vacuum Chuck Workholding
- We have the capability to hold large workpieces up to 30 inch X 30 inch with vacuum chuck workholding.
- Vacuum workholding allows us to hold tight parallelism tolerances on very thin pieces.
- The larger the surface area the better a candidate for vacuum workholding.